Drivers Education provides a solid foundation on which new drivers can build a lifetime of safe driving habits. American Safety Council is proud to provide approved courses to help first time drivers learn the necessary concepts to receive their first permit or license. Our courses are entirely online with 24/7 course access and support, allowing students to absorb important new concepts and work at their own pace when it is convenient for them.
We offer approved online Driver's Education Courses in the following states:
- Texas: Our Texas offerings include Parent-Taught Teen Driver Ed for teens 14 to 17 and Adult Driver Ed for ages 18 to 24. http://www.texasdrivingschool.com
- California: This DMV-approved course for California Driver's Education is required to earn a provisional driving permit. http://www.californiadriveredcourse.com
- Colorado: This course, approved by the Colorado DMV, satisfies the driver education course needed to obtain a driver's permit in Colorado. http://www.coloradodrivered.com
- Florida: Complete your required drug and alcohol (D.A.T.A.) course and your permit exam entirely online with our DHSMV-authorized first time driver offerings. https://www.firsttimedriver.com
- Georgia: Our online Georgia Drivers Ed course is approved by the Department of Driver Services and satisfies Joshua's Law, which requires Georgia teens to complete 30 hours of driver education before obtaining a driver's license. http://www.joshuaslaw.com
- Ohio: Ohio teens can now take the classroom portion of their Driver’s Education requirements entirely online with our DPS-Approved Ohio Driver Ed course. https://www.firsttimedriver.com/Ohio